• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Vault

Nothing special........some bip juliet lenses but no xmetals, but did say some carbons would be comming in soon.picked up some tee shirts and a kick assed jacket.saw a new release of a vr28 lens that had a more bluish hue .....like to get a set of those for my fast jackets for when im night boating.nobody even brought the mars on my skull.

Nothing special........some bip juliet lenses but no xmetals, but did say some carbons would be comming in soon.picked up some tee shirts and a kick assed jacket.saw a new release of a vr28 lens that had a more bluish hue .....like to get a set of those for my fast jackets for when im night boating.nobody even brought the mars on my skull.
Lucy runs that store. She is very informative, and a pro at customer service!

What's the point? Do you really think the early 20's staff member who was a child when these were released is going to get all wet over a pair of sunglasses they couldn't identify?
Some of the early-twenties staffers at the O Stores and Vaults have forgotten more about Oakley than you'll ever know.

Back