• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
I noticed we have movie, foodie, and other different threads for other topics so I figured why not a video games thread? Pretty sure some of us are gamers here whether causal or hardcore so let's discuss anything and everything about video games here whether be past, present, or future releases. To start off, I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed and played most of the games except Liberation and Black Flag and I love the multiplayer aspect of those, also like playing RPGs like Legend of Dragoon, Valkyrie Profile and Final Fantasy. At the moment currently playing Lightning Returns: FFXIII. I played the first Modern Warfare, was alright but never really got into it. As for the classics, I remember playing Super Mario Bros 1, 2, & 3 on the NES, Contra, Legend of Zelda 1 & 2, Duck Hunt, Killer Instinct for the SNES, Resident Evil 1-3 on the PS1, 4 on the PS2 then 5 on the PS3. Also played the Metal Gear Solid games, Splinter Cell games, and many other games I can't think of right now. So what's your favorite games? What are you currently playing at the moment? Any upcoming releases you're looking forward to? Discuss below!

I used to love playing video games.....just that I used to actually have the time for it.
I used to spend hours upon hours after work playing Final Fantasy into the night and then off to work the next morning. That was before I worked for me. Now I have next to no time to play any games and I'm lucky when I get to watch a movie.

Either way. Used to play Super Mario on NES. The first Zelda. Remember Mike Tysons Punchout on NES?
Then with PS3 I liked a bunch of the RPGs but FFX was my favorite.

I've got Xbox360 but the most I have time for is a few laps on Forza 4. Even though I've bought a few games for it I have played only 1.

Hopefully I manage to calm work down and have more time but truly working for yourself is the worst.

yeah for some reason I just don't have the same free time that I used to have for playing games but I still manage to play some, oh yeah I also played PC games, namely Starcraft (1, Broodwar, 2), Counterstrike, Doom, Command and Conquer, some Warcraft, GTA, and Diablo 1 & 2

yeah for some reason I just don't have the same free time that I used to have for playing games but I still manage to play some, oh yeah I also played PC games, namely Starcraft (1, Broodwar, 2), Counterstrike, Doom, Command and Conquer, some Warcraft, GTA, and Diablo 1 & 2
I used to play Unreal Tournament at work with all the guys. Just goes to show how much work we actually got done when we spent half the day playing UT everyday. Those were the days.

I'm also an avid gamer... I have game ADHD though... I start games and rarely finish
Like most of youse I began with a brand new NES and SMB1...

Right now I'm still stuck in the XB360... Playing Skyrim, borderlands 2, gow series and many others
360 tag: LexKempo

I'm also an avid gamer... I have game ADHD though... I start games and rarely finish
Like most of youse I began with a brand new NES and SMB1...

Right now I'm still stuck in the XB360... Playing Skyrim, borderlands 2, gow series and many others
360 tag: LexKempo
Actually I began playing "Pong". Way before NES. ;)

I still manage to find time to play games. Even with a wife, 3 kids, a dog and 5 fish.
Mostly PC and Xbox 360 or Xbox one.

Gamer tag is VueRyder.

been hitting Battlefield 4 pretty heavy lately. I bought it a few months ago, and before that I probably hadn't turned on my console more than a dozen times the year prior. No PC games to speak of anymore, really.

Xbox 360 - Rustpot

Back