• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

lol guess I'm the only PlayStation guy here, never owned an Xbox, hell I haven't even played a single Xbox game in my life lol, now dont think I'm an Xbox hater I'm just used to PlayStation and I've never had the urge to own two or more consoles, currently playing Lightning Returns aka FF XIII-3

I havea PS4 and a Ps3.. BOth are being used as BLu ray players most of the time. Lol. Maybe that will change when the new Metal Gear and Final Fantasy will be release(Ps4).

PS3 is a glorified Netflix / Amazon player....I've played many of the older MMOs, but have since left that genre because of time constraints. I play some WOT now and then, Planetside has its days. I mostly play when I'm out of school. Sold my business a few years back and returned to school for a Graphic Design degree. Studio classes eat my time up like you wouldn't believe.

I just made the switch from Xbox 360 to PS4 and have 1 friend, so if any of you want to add me that would just be neat haha.
I have been playing Infamous: Second Son a decent amount lately and I am ALWAYS playing League of Legends. I am a big Gears of War fan (except for the newest release).
PSN - ericforman_70
LoL - ericforman70

Back