• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

I have a Tempest, Robotron: 2084 and Major Havoc. Do you have any pinball machines to go with them? I am down to one with Capt. Fantastic. I love the sounds of the roll over number score.
I loved Tempest as well as Robotron! The arcade games to me seem to play better with the original control positions than on a mame.
Frankly I don't know why I don't have a pinball. Capt Fantastic would be a great one, with Elton and his high boots. I should probably get rid of the treadmill and put something more usable there! :)

I have d3 on pc but I never got good drops so I stop playing than blizz sent me a email saying account is locked

I have d3 on pc but I never got good drops so I stop playing than blizz sent me a email saying account is locked
The drops have been re formatted. Much more frequent. Most of the game has been changed back towards D2 style. I play on the PC and would be happy to help find gear.

I used to play D3 but haven't jumped into RoS. RoS is only a 1 Act expansion so not worth playing at the moment. Waiting for SC2: Legacy of the Void.

I used to play D3 but haven't jumped into RoS. RoS is only a 1 Act expansion so not worth playing at the moment. Waiting for SC2: Legacy of the Void.
One act and a entire new mode. Look up adventure mode. The mechanics of the game have been changed and a new character class added. Is it worth 40...not quite sure yet but I am enjoying the new class. Also level cap raised to 70.

Latest Posts

Back