• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Walking Dead

Comics aside...he should have died a long time ago honestly. While I appreciate the arc they did with him, he's been on the bottom end of it as far as staying alive to long.
I knew Glen was a goner, as soon as they did the ultrasound.

But it's an economic decision. They kept Glenn on, because he was cheap. Furthermore, they needed the token Asian to snare my market (as our representative) until we all got hooked and so invested that we couldn't leave the series, even if they offed the poor pizza delivery Korean guy.

Heck, you should be THANKFUL they kept him on. After all, there's over 2 billion of us and the fact that a lot of us watched it, probably paid for seasons 5,6, 7 as well as #8!!!

For Christmas I got the whole 6 season set of Breaking Bad..... I've been binge-watching that the last two weeks that's an amazing show. I almost think I like it better than Walking Dead

TWD starts 12/Feb...

I probably like Breaking Bad more as a series that tells a story, with a beginning and an end. Its certainly one of a kind and one of the best - ever.

TWD could go on forever, literally, with different characters and groups being introduced, everything there is subject to change. I suspect that is why some folks love it (like me) and others are turned off a bit, as they 'resist change'.

When I watch TWD I process it differently than Breaking Bad, as the world has changed and the characters are trying to remain the same, to retain their humanity. In a way that is kind of the opposite of Breaking Bad where the world around is relatively stable but the characters are desperate to change to adapt to the circumstances at hand. In that way I think that both stories are both very different and unique. TWD evolves in a way that Breaking Bad does not. I was late to the party and started watching TWD in season 4. I was able to enjoy it, most things made sense and it was easy to follow. I suspect the experience would be similar for folks just starting this past season, that one would be able to follow and enjoy the show with minimal detail from previous seasons. I do not see that happening with Breaking Bad, where the backstory really IS the story.

Yeah it gets to be a real pain in the ass and the commercials are half of the hour-long show

There are a lot of theories that Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead are connected.
A lot of Breaking Bad Easter eggs show up in The Walking Dead. Blue Sky meth appears in one Walking Dead episode, there’s a possible reference to Jesse Pinkman, and Glenn drives a car that looks like the one Walter White gave his son. And the Governor in The Walking Dead also mentions someone named “Heisenberg.”
It's said that Breaking Bad may be the prequel to TWD and that Walter White may have inadvertently started the zombie apocalypse with his Blue Sky meth.
Since both shows are from AMC, who knows. (And then, it could be the writers just having some fun.)

Maybe Glen should give some of the walkers some of Walters blue meth. That would be interesting.

There are a lot of theories that Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead are connected.
A lot of Breaking Bad Easter eggs show up in The Walking Dead. Blue Sky meth appears in one Walking Dead episode, there’s a possible reference to Jesse Pinkman, and Glenn drives a car that looks like the one Walter White gave his son. And the Governor in The Walking Dead also mentions someone named “Heisenberg.”
It's said that Breaking Bad may be the prequel to TWD and that Walter White may have inadvertently started the zombie apocalypse with his Blue Sky meth.
Since both shows are from AMC, who knows. (And then, it could be the writers just having some fun.)
That is so cool!!!

Ok, thoughts on the finale? I thought it was very underwhelming. Is it time to let this show die off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back