• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "Who Would Win" Thread

Since it's his thread, hereispunishment will have to confirm, but it's safe to assume that "who will win" should be always in the context of full-on bare knuckle brawling?

New Kids On The Block or Backstreet Boys?

And pretty much any combo of Hot Chick A vs. Hot Chick B, fill in the blanks. I really wouldn't care who won, would just like to see the fight...

Since it's his thread, hereispunishment will have to confirm, but it's safe to assume that "who will win" should be always in the context of full-on bare knuckle brawling?

New Kids On The Block or Backstreet Boys?

And pretty much any combo of Hot Chick A vs. Hot Chick B, fill in the blanks. I really wouldn't care who won, would just like to see the fight...
I'm glad to know your first choice to question was two boy bands. :rofl:
And yes it includes a full on, no holds bard, bare knuckle match!...

Backstreet boys...there, I said it.

The **** he can. I hate this argument and I don't care what comics/history says. o_O

Look superman is very strong I give you that but he will play by the rules batman won't he will but out that piece of kryptonite and stab him in the back with it.

Take them to a planet with a red sun and superman got nothing batman still has his toys.

The only way is where batman has none of his toys and superman has a yellow sun then will win because of natural ability but that is the only instance where it would happen sorry.

Back