• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

I need to design a new buisness card......anyone got design skills?
you help me out I pay for your time or barter for services.

Hi Mark, I'm a bit busy this semester with 4 studio courses but, if your interested in some professional work that would include an original logo/ branding, and letterhead I will have some time this summer. Pm me details and I can at least start the process bouncing around in my head.

Hi Mark, I'm a bit busy this semester with 4 studio courses but, if your interested in some professional work that would include an original logo/ branding, and letterhead I will have some time this summer. Pm me details and I can at least start the process bouncing around in my head.

we're already working on it. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I had three pairs done by the Xman (one X squared, One Penny and One Romeo) and I am very pleased on the quality of his work and the turn around time. If you need a tune-up or a repaint, don't hesitate to contact him. Pictures will follow ....

So I've been thinking about frame/finish custom combos you just don't see. The first to pop into my head was a TiO2 R1, but I see in your gallery you've done at least one...

So that led me to Mars, the only x-metal frame that was only released in x-metal finish. I see in your gallery a custom TiO2 Mars, but otherwise every pair I've seen has been x-metal.

Have you done other custom finishes on Mars for anybody? If you were to, what refinish would you choose, personally?

Back