• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Just got my r2 back from the man. I must say I cannot believe how awesome these turned out. From a beat pair of used r2 they were loose as hell.... I alMost didn't buy them at all. But after seeing the Xmans work and these outstanding reviews I had the confidence to invest in these and customize them.....View attachment 119383View attachment 119384View attachment 119383View attachment 119384View attachment 119385View attachment 119386
Now I just need some new lenses.......
Sweet look!

I made a thread about these already, without realizing the X-Man had his own thread...so here's a 2nd gen plasma he did in a reverse Ti02 (BIP) and an original 1st gen Ti02 (IIP) for contrast. Great work Mark, thank you!
image.jpg

X-Man completed this series for me, recently.

I wanted to have a set like this done for awhile but have been lucky enough to pick up two of these from other forum members that already had to customizing completed.

The X-Man Black series

image.jpg

A closer look at each one

R1
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

XX
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Juliets
image.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah, I was going to go with ruby polar but wasn't happy with the inconsistent coloring. Once I started looking around and saw the polar chromes, the choice was easy.

Sent the chrome Big Taco donors to @xmetalmaniac for the awesome cuts.

Back