• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Received my "Bead Blasted" Juliet today from Mark. Unreal.... Super smooth finish... I always liked Plasma/Emerald pairs.... But my Plasma was a touch too "bright". This blast is just perfect. Added old school bnib Emerald lenses. Once again...another perfect job by X Man....

age2uny8.jpg

I also received my bead blasted frame... This was my CL purchase, and now they are minty!!!! Going to cut a set of positive red for them!

7ape5e7e.jpg

Received my "Bead Blasted" Juliet today from Mark. Unreal.... Super smooth finish... I always liked Plasma/Emerald pairs.... But my Plasma was a touch too "bright". This blast is just perfect. Added old school bnib Emerald lenses. Once again...another perfect job by X Man....

age2uny8.jpg

Question: You have requested to bead-blast your original 'bright' plasma juliet to darker plasma tone OR to Xmetal color. From the pic, it looked more like Xmetal tone paired to Emerald lens.

Repost from Page 43 due to damaged Pic link:
Recieved my XX Xmetal to XX Ti02 conversion weeks ago. The following shown the transition before and after conversion. Jus love subtle tone to the finished product and once again kudos to the craftmanship of X-man, Mark...!

Before....
P1000327.jpg

After....
P1000318.jpg

Lens'ed....
P1000326.jpg

The comparison....
P1000329.jpg

Question: You have requested to bead-blast your original 'bright' plasma juliet to darker plasma tone OR to Xmetal color. From the pic, it looked more like Xmetal tone paired to Emerald lens.

The Plasma I had was really nice.... A silvery sheen but not like 1st Gen. The "Bead Blast" produces a darker sheen almost identical to Titanium. It's a nice "in between" shade of Plasma and X Metal"....color also depends on the condition of the media when blasted.

Back