• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

DSC_0593.jpg
these are a pair of pennys that had seriously crooked rivits,so....I made them a hidden rivet penny.it is now the only one in the world like it.I really cant believe QC at HQ let these things out the door.

DSC_0593.jpg
these are a pair of pennys that had seriously crooked rivits,so....I made them a hidden rivet penny.it is now the only one in the world like it.I really cant believe QC at HQ let these things out the door.
Man those look sharp! I can't wait to get them! I'm glad you could work your magic on them because they looked like crap with those crooked rivets.

Here's a before picture of the Penny's with super crooked rivets before X-Man worked his magic.
eqahy4ad.jpg

X-Man strikes again! Here we have a:
flush rivet Penny painted matte black,
nyqebu3u.jpg

a TiO2 Penny,
ege6atar.jpg

and a Juliet painted matte black. I've had this pair for many years and there were deep scratches in the frame and the orbitals were very loose. They are now tighter than factory and look brand new.
9yvudune.jpg

Mark did a fantastic job on all three of these pairs tightening them up and re-finishing them. Thanks again for your awesome work!
uzy7y9uz.jpg
e9esurab.jpg
u9avusy8.jpg

Latest Posts

Back