• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE X-MAN ON MARS

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
DSC_0590-1.jpg
So I just got my mars from eyeframesman today and got really excited on what I purchased. These are brand new mars and though I've read that some people have had an issue with residue buildup on the lens I found this to be not true in my case. The lenses looked perfect and crystal clear, the rubber nice and tight... and most of all the finish was a dark beautiful x-metal with out a scuff in sight. I am hooked on the mars now and I will be buying her craters in the near future, just to stash for a rainy day.the way I look at it ...you cant buy really a decent used pair of juliets for $280.00 and I think these mars are a steal.
DSC_0588-1.jpg

Last edited:
no that's my creation, saved the box from my first pair of custom juliets and just printed a sticky label.im pretty damned sure nobody will ever sell me a mars box so this is what I came up with.

ORDERED A SET OF RED MIRROR AND A COMPLETE RED RUBBER SET FROM LINEGEAR,JUST DONT KNOW IF I WANNA TOUCH THESE NOW.MAYBE ILL DO UP MY CRATERS WHEN I GET THEM

SKU 04-109 is a Crater, X-metal with black iridium and red socks. Jordan style. No photo on O-Review, I wonder if that was actually released.

04-107 is the Red Mars. So all rubber and red lenses is a Mars colorway.
image.php?family_path=X-Metal&image=Mars_XMetal_Ruby.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pair bro.....I remember you being a "1 pair" guy.... Then you became a "3 pair" guy..... Now your venturing into dangerous ground trying other X Metals....next you will be hunting an R1 or XMXX.....congrats!!!!