• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE X-MAN ON MARS

Passive:
no that's my creation, saved the box from my first pair of custom juliets and just printed a sticky label.im pretty damned sure nobody will ever sell me a mars box so this is what I came up with.
Aggressive:
ORDERED A SET OF RED MIRROR AND A COMPLETE RED RUBBER SET FROM LINEGEAR,JUST DONT KNOW IF I WANNA TOUCH THESE NOW.MAYBE ILL DO UP MY CRATERS WHEN I GET THEM
:D

Nice pair bro.....I remember you being a "1 pair" guy.... Then you became a "3 pair" guy..... Now your venturing into dangerous ground trying other X Metals....next you will be hunting an R1 or XMXX.....congrats!!!!

It happens, you get one then two, and before you know it your buying everything in site, making different combo's..... Then you start looking for the "rare" pairs from Japan, and the hard to get stuff, then you look for the metal grails and prototypes, and before you know it you have no room and you buy cases to display them and you start to realize what did I do!!!!!!

It happens, you get one then two, and before you know it your buying everything in site, making different combo's..... Then you start looking for the "rare" pairs from Japan, and the hard to get stuff, then you look for the metal grails and prototypes, and before you know it you have no room and you buy cases to display them and you start to realize what did I do!!!!!!

Sounds like a couple people I know

sounds like everyone here in the forum! lol! nice grab for the mars bro! those are an awesome pair!

I keep telling myself I don't want to collect.....but being what I do here I get a lot of frames in my hands that I really want to own so I have to keep it under control....no more x-metals!!!!!

Actually curt....im being excessive
Don't be curt with me Mark...
You are in a HORRIBLE position. I'm sure that so many come through your hands and you think "I'd like to have one of those, and one of those, and those are pretty cool too"
You are in the worst position that an aficionado could be. Good luck, I'm scheduling an intervention for you in March.

Its those perfect pairs that people want to blast or paint that gets to me most,i want to save them like some abused orphan.the only way i would alter a perfect pair of plasmas or x-metals is the Ti02 conversion