• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-man

Joshua yates

Oakley Beginner
Hello guys. Was just wondering if anyone has dealt with the x-man from the UK? I.e what was postage like and was you stung with any unexpected charges? I need to find the answers out so I know how beaten up a pair of Romeos I look for, lol cheers for any help. Sorry if this has been answered but could find after searching.

Do you mean unexpected charges from shipping / customs or unexpected charges from the x-man?

If the latter, no - he won't charge you for anything you didn't authorize. On the contrary, he'll bend over backwards to make sure his customers are satisfied.

Thanks kronin, I can believe that, I been looking at his work on the customs page. But yes I would like to know if anyone has been stung with shipping or customs. Also how much it was to post in the first place. See I'm trying to weigh up, do I look for a cheaper more beaten up pair of romeo's to send to the x-man, or if that's not viable look for a better pair for extra money. Cheers for response.

Thanks kronin, I can believe that, I been looking at his work on the customs page. But yes I would like to know if anyone has been stung with shipping or customs. Also how much it was to post in the first place. See I'm trying to weigh up, do I look for a cheaper more beaten up pair of romeo's to send to the x-man, or if that's not viable look for a better pair for extra money. Cheers for response.

you could ask @marc2040 .. although he's in germany i know he have done deals with xman and may have experience about the shipping/customs charges... also @TexxxZ is from the UK and may have deals with doc chop... he may have the experience to share as well...

There's always a random element to customs charges, unless you're using a shipping service that has them built in. The polished/OO red Juliets I got from Doc Chop avoided them, but I get the feeling I'm a bit overdue.

If you ship them as "Sunglasses for repair" and get them back as "Repaired sunglasses returned to owner", they will hopefully look kindly on them at customs.

O nice one Carrera. Have u always used doc chop? Or do you fleet ur custom between the two? Also what have you been paying shipping wise, if you don't mind me asking

Back