• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The x-man

Yea,i sell that thompson and ill never be able to make one again,it is a once in a lifetime collection of colt parts.and it is exquisite in every way.

My challenger is a 2011,with 25k on the clock,not sure on blower just yet,still trying to figure out warranty issues

Chicks love the long ball but got CQB?
Hey why don't you have your own sticky? You used to and then it was gone.
As a sponsor you should have your own place to ramble like this. RomeoVonfrog has his own sale sticky and basically sold one item in October.

20150118_102831.jpg

Last edited:
Carguy.....
we are in the process right now of making another 5.7 handgun,lots of machine work and over and over testing.

Carguy.....
we are in the process right now of making another 5.7 handgun,lots of machine work and over and over testing.
Would love to add one to my collection, to have your work in both collections would be awesome! The FiveseveN is a tough act to follow. 20 to 30 rounds with an effective range of over 200 yards makes it a very, very small carbine in effect.
I can't wait to see your iteration!

5.7 with a CAI,were guessin 400 hp at the crank
Nope..CAI is pretty much much just for looks, ESPECIALLY an intake where the filter sits INSIDE of the hot ass engine bay...

Your car on a dyno would probably made 320-330whp (375crankhp)...

The NAG1 transmission usually robs about 14% through the drivetrain...

A common roots blower for our cars is the Magnusson...with a 6lb pulley and a tune, you can make @ 440-450whp, which is about as good as a tuned 392...

Obviously, with a new rotating assembly you can go with a 10 or 12lb pulley and be going for high 500/low 600whp...

The Maggie is the best blower on the market if you want to simply bolt up some pretty good gains...6lb pulley and a tune will net you about 130whp, which is perfect for a quick daily driver and you won't have to upgrade the tranny or drop coin on forged internals...

No ECU work or injectors needed when increasing output almost 50% ?

Back