• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The x-man

Love that street hit......damn she boogies
We'll meet up again soon and have some fun with it.
I was doing some pulls this weekend from 100 to 120, easy stuff with the top off. A little street tuning on a 4 lane divided highway with very light traffic.
I hit it and when I let up it made a loud BANG. Hit it again, nice pull, good AFR, good temps, good oil pressure, roll out and BANG.
No handling issues and no suspension concerns so I thought maybe a piece of bodywork was loose: side skirt, rear valence, underbelly pans (that I installed to manage the air under the car) or something like that.
When I got to the gym I noticed a piece of interior trim was loose. So the wind wrapped into the cockpit behind the seats with the side windows up creating a draft that pushed the trim forward. When the wind effect ended by rolling out the trim snapped back into place with authority. Easy fix. Put the top on for the ride home. :)

Here's a 0-80 pull, the orange light on the dash is the TCS which I turned off for the pull. Not a CEL. Had to do a little pedaling with the TCS disabled :

Last edited:
750 horses in an NSX........thats just plain bad assed......ill get out there soon take that animal for a run and you can show me my inadequacies.

hi i was asking if how many days will it finish the matte black that includes TUNE UP/BLAST PACKAGE SPECIAL-NOSE BRIDGE AND BLAST REFINISH for juliet? my oakley is chrome.

Back