• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-mans Website

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
Check out thexmancustoms.com
I'm gonna ask you all ive done work for , for a testimonial, and I will remember you when your box hits my doorstep.poke around and play and let me know what you think or how I can improve it.its brand new so it really is a work in progress.

Poked around, looks awesome. Saw my black IH Juliets in the gallery.:cool-20: Let me/us know when the testimonials tab is ready. Same with your X Metal work, great job on the site.

You can send the testimonials directly to Mark using either the form on the order page, or his email address on the same page. Obviously he'd like you to include pictures too if possible and there will be an interface for that soon but for now you can email along with the testimonial or point us to pics on the forum, flikr, photobucket etc. thx

Nice start on the website.

Navigation seems to be working to each page but, the galleria container you are using is not playing nice with Google Chrome. None of the buttons work to flip through the pictures.

Krank said:
Nice start on the website. Navigation seems to be working to each page but, the galleria container you are using is not playing nice with Google Chrome. None of the buttons work to flip through the pictures.

Strange, it was built and tested in Chrome on a Windows 7, and also on iOS and Mac. Are you getting an error?

All the buttons in the gallery work well for me, on Win 7 and Chrome. Also works on my Android phone.

Back