• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-mans Website

The site looks great. That idea logo is awesome. That's a nice X-Metal MM picture as well.:)

I've been having fun with this site, can't wait to get more pictures in the gallery and keep those testimonials coming. Thanks for the feedback about the order form too, reading it again it wasn't really clear on what to print. With regards to social networking, I'm sure The X-Man would appreciate as many new eyes on the site as we can get.

Great site, I haven't had anything crazy done with my Juliets, but I have used his services multiple times so I would be more than happy to leave a testimonial.

I just invested a lot of money on brand new equipment.and we will feature ceracote painting from now on.social networking is an excellent idea.

I'm in a couple private X-Metal Facebook groups, each at close to 1000 members. Will post there and through my own public feed. Will also run it through Twitter. X-MAN, are you on Twitter? No better advertising than to have all these people hash tagging your work, and attaching pics for the world to see, IMO.

The site has buttons for Twitter and Facebook ready to go, it just came together so fast I didn't think to ask where to link them so they got disabled. Just say the word :)

Dont have twitter.....still a bit behind the times.i wanna build, dont want to spend too much time chatting......although....thats part of this whole thing too.

Latest Posts

Back