• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-mans Website

I see your point. From a business perspective, the public will do the chatting for you. Keep it simple, send out something once a day. All that that matters is that people have a way to network your services. Plus, the twitter name @thexmancustoms sounds awesome, and it hasn't been taken!
And after thinking about it, whenever someone already "likes" a Facebook Page, if they have any interaction with that Page it shows on their own news feed for all of their friends to see. This method takes advertising to a whole other level.

Last edited:
Why did I have to see a pair of Ti02 Mars in the gallery????
Chimera and Mark, great stuff all around!

I was gonna cybersquat it and ransom it!

what about instagram? Have you guys registered with that name also. LinkedIn and Google+ also. Gotta cover everything lol.

this was just to be for a little extra hobby money.go big or go home i guess.next year id like a bugatti veyron...lol

I hate that you can't post Instagrams directly from their website (unlike Twitter etc) - it would be really handy to just post to Instagram and cross-post to twitter at the same time all from one spot.

Back