1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Darkmatter

Darkmatter Oakley Beginner

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

they're on ebay too..

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Fake.... Don't even give it a second thought.....Oakley does not use that type of sticker on the lens and the hanging brand tag. Not to mention the cheap cleaning cloth.....There is alot more but those are a give away....

Do a search on this site for reputable ebay sellers or just ask who we buy from....

4. Darkmatter

Well, after searching on google I'm 100% positive these are all clones. I have to admit they had me fooled...I'm sure having these in person would not feel anything like real Oakley's. Not a bad deal for people who can't afford nice expensive sunglasses but still like the look of Oakley's...I guess.

5. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Google won't always answer all your questions. There is alot of Oakley collectors, enthusiasts, and knowledgible members that make up this site, and we are here to help..... Welcome!!

6. Darkmatter

Well, after searching on google I'm 100% positive these are all clones. I have to admit they had me fooled...I'm sure having these in person would not feel anything like real Oakley's. Not a bad deal for people who can't afford nice expensive sunglasses but still like the look of Oakley's...I guess.

7. Darkmatter

Well I'm glad I found this message board and thanks for the welcome...I still need to post in the new members introduction section...I'll do that soon :) Awesome members for sure plenty of knowledge to go around...I just need to learn how to use the search function more often.;)

8. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

9. Darkmatter

Consider it done. :usa2:

10. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

THANKS MAN!
    we all should do it . . .