• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

These Were HUGE In My Area When I Was Young - Real?

Oh man, I remember seeing these everywhere in the 90s, hard to tell, but I would guess not authentic Oakley.

Myrtle Beach was our hot spot for this area......and I remember seeing these everywhere is the 80's. Most of them were fakes...as so much is at the beach.....so I don't know if I ever saw a real one. This does bring back memories either way.

I was no help with your question, maybe someone else with be.

I have one, pretty sure its real. Think its a collab piece they did with surfstyle way back when. Mine is green as well. I also have a few regular surfstyle ones and they are the same material and have the same labels.

There should ba tag on the inside, this should read Sparta Sport Club or the more recognised Surf Style: I have eight of them.

Myrtle Beach was our hot spot for this area......and I remember seeing these everywhere is the 80's. Most of them were fakes...as so much is at the beach.....so I don't know if I ever saw a real one. This does bring back memories either way.

I was no help with your question, maybe someone else with be.

Ha! I remember when I was little going to Myrtle and seeing these everywhere too.

Latest Posts

Back