• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

They Are To Me (Pearl/ Fire Mag Switch)

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Picked up on eBay, pearl/ fire is as satisfying a colorway as I have seen:

7417595026_dbdcccc279.jpg

7417592626_0bf44495ef.jpg

7417590062_403b82afeb.jpg

Even though Dann groups the Mag Switch with the M Frames I think they look right at home in the midst of X Metals. :biggrin:

Now you need the other two color ways and a three tier stand. They look good all together.

I agree, it looks great. Only fire lens combo that I like.

Such a good colorway! Just don't scratch them!!!

I'm more worried that wearing them would cause the finish to de-laminate. But yes!

I like those, what is the fit/size comparable too?
Hey Del! Size and fit like a smaller XS but way lighter and the magnesium frame is a very cool to the touch so they feel kinda refreshing. If that makes sense?

Now you need the other two color ways and a three tier stand. They look good all together.
I agree, it looks great. Only fire lens combo that I like.

The seller (a highly visible ebay guy) listed them as plasma but Dann indicated that the Mag Switch did not come in plasma and sure enough they were white-ish. I wasn't a white frame fan an won't head down Holbrook alley but the pearl / fire is a nice contrast. I had the Ti/ Copper already but # 3- the dark carbide/ black- is a pretty boring colorway.

Back