• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

They Call It Hip Hop...

hollygrove

Oakley Beginner
Hey, as we have a very diverse forum, I'm hoping there is a hip-hop fan base around here somewhere...me n my boys just got tickets for jay n kanyes watch the throne tour...just curious if anyone's been to the show? How good is it? I can't wait, seen jay n Kanye on separate occasions.....but same stage! Mind=blown... I'm about to go HAM! lol....on a separate note, I'd like to know your;

Favourite rapper
Fave producer
"" group
"" song
"" remix
"" collab
"" lyric
Or anything else you wanna talk about..( hip hop related )

Let's argue! Lol

i very very rarely listen to any rap. i mostly listen to heavy metal and anything rock, lots of old music from the 60s like Hendrix and stuff like that.

as for rap, when i do listen is Tech N9ne and some lil Wayne! Tech N9ne if you never heard of him, hes the $hit! some songs i like are: Riot Maker, So Lonely, Rock n Roll Nigga, but most of his stuff is badass!

I like the old school stuff... Dre, Snoop, Easy etc etc...
I can't relate to all the new Bentleys and Bit@#es stuff...

I really like Del tha Funkee Homosapien/Deltron3030 though... His stuff flows and has a message!

[video=youtube;f7vSzgDhF3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7vSzgDhF3Y[/video]

Mac Lethal is coming up though... So watch for him!

[video=youtube;G9xlJ_9GlCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9xlJ_9GlCw[/video]

This isn't really rap per-say... But this kid is amazing!

[video=youtube;8ZsML4uWoiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsML4uWoiw[/video]

Dude, Del tha funky homosapien, I almost forgot about him, Mistadobalina, mista bob dobalina! That's the only song I think I have. I'm old school rap too, some of you guys say 90s is old school, you need to go a little further back to Run DMC, Fat Boys, NWA, Easy E, Big Daddy Kane, those are my favorite days of rap and hip hop right there!

Here's my list...

Favorite rapper - A toss up between Method Man, Jay-Z, Biggie, Tupac, Guru, Busta, Luda and Ice Cube (old school Cube) and Kreva (japanese rapper with a dope style)
Favorite producer - Don't have just one...Dr. Dre, Eric Sermon, Swizz Beats, Kanye, RZA, Timbaland...
"" group - Run DMC, Beasties, Wu Tang, NWA, Gangstarr, EPMD, Jurassic, Heiroglyphics, Pharcyde, Mobb Deep, Naughty By Nature, Kick the Can Krew (another japanese rap group)...
"" song - Juicy, Cudderisback, Otis, Lost One, Niggas in Paris, I Know, Triumph, Incarcerated Scarfaces, Passin' Me By, The Most Beautifulest Thing In This World, Mass Appeal, Still D.R.E, Can I Live, Can't Knock The Hustle, A Million and One Questions, No Vaseline, Steady Mobbin...
"" remix - Flava In Ya Ear, I Got Five On It, One More Chance, Today Was a Good Day, Outta Control, Encore vs. Numb...
"" collab - Jay-Z/Linkin Park, Dre & Snoop, Dre & Pac, Dre & Eminem, Method Man & Redman, Cube/Mack 10/WC (Westside Connection)...
"" lyric - too many to quote...but, Jay-Z has got some of the best ever!

Latest Posts

Back