• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

They came down in price, and thought best get them now before someone else does

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
_57%2019.jpg

_57%201.jpg

_57_1.jpg

since my other pair broke, I though I'd grab them whilst they were still available and relatively chreap......they cost me around $160, so not too shabby especialy when you look at the condition. For those less familiar with vintage pairs they're Oakley Moons around in the mid ninties: constucted of the old O matter............which is bloody brittle.t

Last edited:
Thought about getting a Mars and Moon pair to display together myself. Nice pick up FT!

Thank you GRF: just couldn't take the chance of missing out again.

thought they were chinese mars crater replica haha nice though if they are real

Oh, I'm 99.9% sure they're real nicosauve1!

They are real nice glasses.
O-Review

Thank you Rusty M. I do like a lot of vintage stuff.

Thought about getting a Mars and Moon pair to display together myself. Nice pick up FT!

Quite a nice idea there. Thank you........you didn't have your eye on these...........did you?

Sweet pickup.

Thank you tigball5, They do look great but not going to be wearing them, They are TOO fragile.

Quite a nice idea there. Thank you........you didn't have your eye on these...........did you?.
Nope, hadn't noticed them at all. Just an urge I get every 5 or 6 months to check out Moons! Wish they'd done an equivalent for Juliets.

Back