• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

They came down in price, and thought best get them now before someone else does

I was watching a pair on the bay for a while, pretty sure I couldn't wear them (well, pull them off) so never pulled the trigger, they look really nice though, you're happy with them then?Will you wear or just display?

I was watching a pair on the bay for a while, pretty sure I couldn't wear them (well, pull them off) so never pulled the trigger, they look really nice though, you're happy with them then?Will you wear or just display?

Thank you. Tell you the truth @dave m, I've got another pair that broke on the orbit.......not sure why or how. I'm thinking of 'trying to repair them.........if at all possible' and wear them, however the new ones are purely for display only..........way too fragile!

i saw a pair in a shop probably 10 years ago now and they had split at the top above the lens just by sitting there on the shelf. The O matter is stronger now but a lot of the frames aren't as cool!

i saw a pair in a shop probably 10 years ago now and they had split at the top above the lens just by sitting there on the shelf. The O matter is stronger now but a lot of the frames aren't as cool!

My thoughts too, older designs are what rocks for me. There are some newer designs that I like .......but fewer and fewer........

Latest Posts

Back