• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

They Updated The Vault!

Despite the fact that I want to access oakleyvault.com, I am transferred to oakley.com. From Europe, I don't get it

View All, and then Load More at the bottom? Hello! If I want to View All, that means I want to view them all not just a part of them to where I have to click Load More!

Yup! sux big time~
Had my oakley.com account transferred too all pass record gone, and now VAULT~!? Geez

Vault has REALLY been slacking lately with order info/tracking, online..my last 5 orders have all said "error" on tracking number on the site..i called and the helped but its not good not knowing when package is coming in my hood..i may hurt someone if my oaks go mia

I find it very annoying that they group the Asian Fit with Standard Fit models now. I was excited when I saw there were Fives Squared replacement lenses on the site...but it turns out they were the same AF versions that have been on there for years; I just had to get onto the product page to find out.

The old design was so quick and easy to get through; and now I have to slog through pages to see what's available. I seriously want to know how so many people working at O/Lux can think the site design looks good.

Despite the fact that I want to access oakleyvault.com, I am transferred to oakley.com. From Europe, I don't get it

Looks like the same thing is happening to me now. I go to the vault and it make me chose my location then redirects me to oakley.com. this SUCKS!!!

Used to be able to go in and select sunglasses, and could tell by the items count if there was any additions. That method cannot be used now.