• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

They've Arriiiiiived! (Read in frankenstein voice)

Ohhhhh now I'm learning. I really like them but I thought Grails where more of the very limited production objects.
In my list I had these:
Romeo 1 and 2
Over the Top
Plate
Mars Leather
Medusa
C Six
Time Bomb II
Please add...

I tried searching the forum, but couldn't find any decisive list. I was wondering if it would be useful to create one that most people wold agree on.

Wouldn't Tron pit boss be more rare then the plate series? I've seen more plates for sale then Trons lol

So, Frank, seeing your one of the old timers here (please don't take old timer the wrong way) what would you consider grails?
Personally I don't have any grails

But if I had to say.

Any Romeo Jordan
Any C-6
Any PB1
Penny Copper
X-serial Juliets under 300
24k Juliets and X-Squared
R2 GS
OTTs
Supreme Frogskins
TB2
TB1
FMJ
Artist series
Holiday artist series
Various Frogskins
Medusas
Nowadays every TRUE X-Metal is a Grail
Ichiro pairs
And a lot of the stuff I've got.

I'm sure I'm forgetting to mention TONS of items as I don't have anything I consider grails anyway.

Wouldn't Tron pit boss be more rare then the plate series? I've seen more plates for sale then Trons lol
You'd be surprised that I haven't been able to find 24k Plates for years, but did find the PB tron in less than a month. But I get what you're saying, probably less pb tron made (limited ed) compared to Plates