• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thieves are the scum of the earth!

Not proud of it? I'm curious as to why

Long story. Basically it was a young punk with his head up his @ss and I could have handled the situation better, even though it seemed perfectly rational at the time. It didn't benefit either of us, really. I was a lot angrier back then...

Long story. Basically it was a young punk with his head up his @ss and I could have handled the situation better, even though it seemed perfectly rational at the time. It didn't benefit either of us, really. I was a lot angrier back then...
Hmmmmmm. Reminds me of the time some young punk thought he could pull a knife on me and thought I would back away. I told him to go ahead and try to stick it anywhere or cut me anywhere he wanted but be prepared for what would happen. I proceeded to beat the living crap out of him and then the cops showed up.
Needless to say he was under aged and I got s call from the prosecutor about what I would want done to him. I said don't give him jail time but put him on the longest possible probation you could possibly put him on and if he screws up again then that's it.

I never heard about him after that.

The GF was not happy with me that day but happy I came home with no slices or extra holes. She was also there by the way.

Hmmmmmm. Reminds me of the time some young punk thought he could pull a knife on me and thought I would back away. I told him to go ahead and try to stick it anywhere or cut me anywhere he wanted but be prepared for what would happen. I proceeded to beat the living crap out of him and then the cops showed up.
Needless to say he was under aged and I got s call from the prosecutor about what I would want done to him. I said don't give him jail time but put him on the longest possible probation you could possibly put him on and if he screws up again then that's it.

I never heard about him after that.

The GF was not happy with me that day but happy I came home with no slices or extra holes. She was also there by the way.

No slices or extra holes is always a good thing...

Damn, that sucks, next time by a car security cam, but forget about the car, the Oakley's are what we need for the camera. :p

Damn, that sucks, next time by a car security cam, but forget about the car, the Oakley's are what we need for the camera. :p
of course, I bought a Ford security alarm the next day (just got it in the mail today). if I got a camera, it would only be focused on the Oakleys, screw the iPod. :)

we're also 2 months away from our lease ending and house hunting right now. first line of business when we get a house is a security system and multiple cameras.