• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thinkin about having another tower

Romeo78

Oakley Expert
It's packed already and still some left undisplayed
IMG_20141205_070114.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always time for another case :) you have an awesome collection! Love the romeo and gearbox! Can't really tell but is that a 24k up top?

It's packed already and still some left undisplayed
View attachment 117872

Looks awesome, and yeah probably time for another. Some people really back them and would consider yours empty, its just personal preference. I always enjoy a display to look similar to store displays (e.g bring the store home to you), so the amount of pairs and style of display you have is akin to my interests. Always good to start searching early, because we all know deals on displays are never just hanging around!!

Looks awesome, and yeah probably time for another. Some people really back them and would consider yours empty, its just personal preference. I always enjoy a display to look similar to store displays (e.g bring the store home to you), so the amount of pairs and style of display you have is akin to my interests. Always good to start searching early, because we all know deals on displays are never just hanging around!!
Yes sir, so true.
been thinking to look for another display but i think i need to re-arrange the space here in my house. Love to have special Oakley room that i can always have " me " time inside and yes just like you said " bringing the store home "
Still many Oakley collection to be "hunted"

Your collection display looks nice. I think you need to get another case so you can display all of your pieces.

Yes @thisguy i think i need to consider having another one. Few more pieces still on their way so i don't know where to pack 'em anymore but looking on my budget consideration, the price for another tower display also can bring me another sweet collection to collect

Back