• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thinking About Joining The Family

I honestly don't bother going that far because I hate Craigslist. And now that Crazedlist is gone it's hard to search for multiple places at once.

Come on atrain! Join us in the dark side! I'm proud to be called an X Metal collector!
But once you get into it....even deep pockets you will realize are not deep enough! :cool:

Based on your pic i would say R1>XS>XX. You can try juliet but it woul be very small on you.

Goodluck and jump in!

Come on atrain! Join us in the dark side! I'm proud to be called an X Metal collector!
But once you get into it....even deep pockets you will realize are not deep enough! :cool:

Based on your pic i would say R1>XS>XX. You can try juliet but it woul be very small on you.

Goodluck and jump in!

Yeah I have been looking now. Once I get one of my last Antix/Hijinx (which should be very soon) Im going to jump in with either a XS or XX, but probably both :). Damn you guys for luring me in hahahaha.

I resisted the X Metal lineup for a while simply due to price. Then I came across a X Metal Juliet for a price that I couldn't pass up and that was it.......hooked I was. I would recommend the X-Squared.

After months of waiting for the right time I am finally part of the family and dammit im in love. What do you guys think X-fam
4u3ubajy.jpg

Back