• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thinking About One More X-Squared

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
I have a spare set of OO BIP XS lenses that I just got from Oakley Warranty and I've been wanting to put them in a pair of Polished XS that I haven't been able to find yet.

But I was looking at my X-Metals case today and I was wondering if I should get a Plasma frame to mash up with my X-Metal frame for a TiO2 frame and put the OO BIP in those instead.

I already have a reverse TiO2 frame (I call it the Hybrid frame) that has Ice Iridium in it. By doing a TiO2 frame it would mean that I'd end up with another Hybrid frame but it would be with the Ruby and red rubber set that I have on my X-Metal frame currently.

So should I just go for a Polished frame and put my OO BIP in those or get a Plasma frame and do the TiO2 and end up with two Hybrid frames?

I forgot to mention, I already have a TiO2 XX.

Can I throw in another suggestion? What about Polished Carbon with the OO BI?
It's kinda funny that you mention the Polished Carbon because the OO BIP I bought was initially meant for my Polished Carbon. Before I got the OO BIP in, I put in some spare Fire Iridium Polarized and just fell in love with the look so I think I'm gonna stay with that. Plus BriP mentioned that putting the OO BIP on the Polished Carbon would make it a very understated frame as opposed to the Fire Iridium Polarized which looks outstanding on the dark frame.

Here's what I have so far in terms of XSs.

DSC_0001-5.jpg

Back