• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thinking I just got some fake PB2's

Was also gonna ask about the "A" mark when you fold the arm.

It's crazy, though. Like these guys are really trying.

This is the first ive realized its 2 different users from Dearborn Heights MI, I just recognized the city/state. These are good fakes.

No they do not have the A mark

The etching and icon were clues to me too but I tried another pair of PB2 lenses from a pair i know for sure is authentic and they didnt quite fit, though they were very close. [...]
Did both PB2s have the same SKU? The lens of the AF PB2 is shaped slightly differently than the lens of the "regular fit" PB2, so lenses are not interchangeable between the two models. The AF PB2 has a different SKU, too.

Did both PB2s have the same SKU? The lens of the AF PB2 is shaped slightly differently than the lens of the "regular fit" PB2, so lenses are not interchangeable between the two models. The AF PB2 has a different SKU, too.

Not the same sku BC mine is polished and the one I bought was matte but im pretty sure I checked o-review at the time. Also the seller never ever sells polished(possibly having difficulties faking them?)

I've initiated a return. curious to see what he says or if he just accepts. Actually, it may be a she as the return address has a distinctively female name.

In any case, thanks for the in put. I believe my instincts were correct and thanks to all you I'm confident that these are EXTREMELY high quality fakes. The biggest giveaway was the orbital tapering, gap spacing, and lens etching. That was the biggest red flag when I first looked at them. Had it not been off, I don't think I would have known.

Something definitely seems "off" when two eBay users, 'usamade2006' and 'traveltrade83', use the same photos for their PB2 listings, and repeatedly list PB2s that, according to the descriptions in their listings, are their personal sunglasses that exhibit light signs of wear.

Something definitely seems "off" when two eBay users, 'usamade2006' and 'traveltrade83', use the same photos for their PB2 listings, and repeatedly list PB2s that, according to the descriptions in their listings, are their personal sunglasses that exhibit light signs of wear.

Yes, and they are both from dearborn heights michigan(not the biggest place in the world) and the paypal name I found linked to 'usamade2006' is 'traveltrade'

Good luck with the return bro. Just curious, was the sku printed on the left ear stem?

Back