1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have
    a pair of half x in carbon with black iridium with box etc $220.00 aus + shipping (9.7 out of 10) 0.3 for worn once
    also a pair of romeo 2 in carbon on black iridium used well 7 out of 10 $220.00 aus + shipping no box
    also a pair of x-squared carbon on black polorised opened but new with full box $250.00 aus + shipping (9.5 out of 10) 0.5 for worn a few times
    plasma Juliet hammersh.. whatever arms replaced silver polorised wellva lens just been tuned up $250 (8.5 out of 10) no box (serial matches ice lens)
    my original Penny in titanium chop lens in red $350.00 been to oakley for tune lost serial then (f@#$ing oakley) good straight pair
    also just tuned Juliet ti02 in vr28 plus new brown rubbers all round $320.00 (8.5 out of 10) no box
    xx lens in gold and in black iridium $75.00

im just running all x-metals know as a reason for sale if you wanted to ask.

trades available
    romeo 2 in xmetal
    mars crater
    x-squared in xmetal

very happy to deal here

I will and can send pics to interested

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mate, are the X-Squared Polished Carbon or plain?

thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are polised and polorised

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any chance of a picture mate?

Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Can you shoot me a pic or three of Juliet ti02 in vr28 plus new brown rubbers all round $320.00 (8.5 out of 10) no box?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    PM'd!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will take a few pics tonight.
    will be picking up the tio2 and plasmas friday after the tune up