• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Third neXt Metal?

RaiderX

Oakley Beginner
Anyone know if there will be a third model released this year. I'm a huge metal head but have been let down so far with the madmen and bad men, holding out hope for lucky number three before directing all my cash on the classic metals.

any idea when it might be released? Hopefully it will be a medium size frame, similar to Juliet dimensions.

I spoke with the manager of my local Vault in Cincinnati, OH and he confirmed a third "neXt" metal for Q3. Oakley is supposedly letting the Madman and Badman ride to keep sales on both of those before they release the third model in Q3, which makes sense. Aside from collectors buying them, from what I understand, Madman isn't selling to the general market. I also spoke with a rep at SGH and she said she just wanted to sell one of them just to say she sold one.

I spoke with the manager of my local Vault in Cincinnati, OH and he confirmed a third "neXt" metal for Q3. Oakley is supposedly letting the Madman and Badman ride to keep sales on both of those before they release the third model in Q3, which makes sense. Aside from collectors buying them, from what I understand, Madman isn't selling to the general market. I also spoke with a rep at SGH and she said she just wanted to sell one of them just to say she sold one.

when r they hitting the vault~:lolsign:

I'm not sure about other people's local Vault but mine carries new frame styles as well as clearance styles. I got the new Sliver frame there. They charge retail like a normal Oakley store would but they don't carry all of the new apparel and whatnot like a regular store. How about any of your local Vaults?

I'm not sure about other people's local Vault but mine carries new frame styles as well as clearance styles. I got the new Sliver frame there. They charge retail like a normal Oakley store would but they don't carry all of the new apparel and whatnot like a regular store. How about any of your local Vaults?
I've only been to a couple of Vaults in Orlando and they both sell current MSRP and sale merchandise. I assumed that it is normal to have a mix of the two in the Vault.

Funny that you mention SGH. The lady at my SGH seemed desperate to move the metalloids... She begged me to buy the Madman when I went to try it on.

Back