1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RaiderX

RaiderX Oakley Beginner

Anyone know if there will be a third model released this year. I'm a huge metal head but have been let down so far with the madmen and bad men, holding out hope for lucky number three before directing all my cash on the classic metals.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I know for sure. Just remember this. The original metals are in a whole different class. The new stuff coming out will not be like them.

CrazyALee and joecool862 like this.
  3. RaiderX

RaiderX Oakley Beginner

any idea when it might be released? Hopefully it will be a medium size frame, similar to Juliet dimensions.

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I told people this and noone believed meeee lol

Krank and atty_65 like this.
  5. Brian Nickell

Brian Nickell Oakley Expert

I spoke with the manager of my local Vault in Cincinnati, OH and he confirmed a third "neXt" metal for Q3. Oakley is supposedly letting the Madman and Badman ride to keep sales on both of those before they release the third model in Q3, which makes sense. Aside from collectors buying them, from what I understand, Madman isn't selling to the general market. I also spoke with a rep at SGH and she said she just wanted to sell one of them just to say she sold one.

6. mopiko

mopiko Oakley Enthusiast

when r they hitting the vault~:lolsign:

Brian Nickell likes this.
  7. Brian Nickell

Brian Nickell Oakley Expert

I'm not sure about other people's local Vault but mine carries new frame styles as well as clearance styles. I got the new Sliver frame there. They charge retail like a normal Oakley store would but they don't carry all of the new apparel and whatnot like a regular store. How about any of your local Vaults?

8. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

I've only been to a couple of Vaults in Orlando and they both sell current MSRP and sale merchandise. I assumed that it is normal to have a mix of the two in the Vault.

Funny that you mention SGH. The lady at my SGH seemed desperate to move the metalloids... She begged me to buy the Madman when I went to try it on.

9. k9trooper1

k9trooper1 Oakley Beginner

What do you think a madman would sale for?

Bronzefunk likes this.
  10. MAGNUS

MAGNUS Oakley Beginner

Personally I think the next metals should sell for $280-$300 tops

Bronzefunk likes this.