• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This 4th of July "gift with purchase."

SUPR SAV

Oakley Expert
TEXAS
Hey folks:

new here. Oakley Fanatic.

I have 2 quick questions for the expert opinions:

1.) The "gift with purchase" of a custom pair is an american flag metal decal, and a bottle opener. Do we have any reason to believe that the bottle opener is different from the previous giveaway? i.e.. do we think that the design on the back may be different from the HQ?

2.) I sign up for the Oakley newsletter, which promises to notify us of new offers and exclusives, but I feel like I am always the last to the party to find out about carbon fiber money clip/carabiner, rob display, HQ ornament, etc. How do people know!?

Thank you!

Just a word of caution about the bottle opener. It is for decorative purposes only. While it CAN open a bottle, the soft metal used in its construction will be marred and scarred in the process... Really surprised the heck out of (stupid) me when I tried to use it to actually open a bottle at a party, lol.

Just a word of caution about the bottle opener. It is for decorative purposes only. While it CAN open a bottle, the soft metal used in its construction will be marred and scarred in the process... Really surprised the heck out of (stupid) me when I tried to use it to actually open a bottle at a party, lol.
This.

And that's why you get a bunch of them. Mess one up and you got all the others just in case. :p

Back