• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is My Case. There Are Many Like It, But This One Is Mine...

Single yellow light is pretty cool!

Yeah, it adds color without being too extreme. But tonight I've been running a combo of blue and yellow. The two colors really balance each other and reflect off the lenses well. But I can't get a picture that accurately captures the look - in the pics the yellow looks white and the whole thing looks too bright. So you'll just have to use your imagination.

What about put lights behind them .. i wonder if it would make lenses kinda show color more might only work with the white. Anyways just a thought..

I don't think so - a few months ago I did a brief hijack of The Wife's display case. It has overhead lighting, which hit the lenses from behind. You end up seeing the base tint color more than the iridium, which has less variety. You can see what it looked like here:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/case-hijack-updated-with-1000th-post.33109/

All of those lighting options is a great way to keep the case from looking dull. Congrats on the purchase of your first case.

Latest Posts

Back