• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is My Case. There Are Many Like It, But This One Is Mine...

Im totally going to add those lights to my double wide. Do they run on battery?

New Looks like you plug them in, @kronin323 ?

Yeah, you plug them into the wall. And since it's two sets, that's two plugs. I just have all the wiring stuff sitting in the hollow space on top, and then have the power cables free-hanging down the back, hidden inside one of the rear corner I-beams - It's almost like they were designed to hide wiring... I do the same on the other side with the controllers. They're wired and there's one for each set.

Here's what a controller looks like. Very straightforward. Power on/off lower center. You dial the wheel around to select the color you want. The left and right lower buttons are a couple of pre-programmed changing-color patterns.

20140909_215251.jpg

Where did you end up finding one here in Texas? Eventually I'll be in the market for a double wide I'm thinking but you're right about the quick market here.

Where did you end up finding one here in Texas? Eventually I'll be in the market for a double wide I'm thinking but you're right about the quick market here.

I got it from a Houston-area forum member who isn't really active these days, though he still has a small (countertop case) collection of select items. He got it in Louisiana, if I remember correctly. But it took me over half a year of searching.

Dallas and Houston seem to be the hot spots.

Yeah, you plug them into the wall. And since it's two sets, that's two plugs. I just have all the wiring stuff sitting in the hollow space on top, and then have the power cables free-hanging down the back, hidden inside one of the rear corner I-beams - It's almost like they were designed to hide wiring... I do the same on the other side with the controllers. They're wired and there's one for each set.

Here's what a controller looks like. Very straightforward. Power on/off lower center. You dial the wheel around to select the color you want. The left and right lower buttons are a couple of pre-programmed changing-color patterns.

View attachment 104454
Yep, grabbing some this weekend!

Back