• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is What Not Cleaning Your Glasses Looks Like.

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
Just got these in. They're in alright shape for the most part, but caked in crud.

I hope it's not oily skin residue and these got mud on them or something. How someone can sell something so nasty is beyond me.

F232C929-090B-4276-8640-9EFAB60CD3E6-9062-00000829BD036C09_zpsdd64243a.jpg
BE38CF37-D0C9-4813-94E6-387FF232D60A-9062-00000829C3EE6447_zps52c084e5.jpg

I ordered a hazmat suit and I'll wait for that to get here before I get the powerwasher out. :headbang:

I got another M Frame lens in the mail as well. Described as mint and I almost had an aneurism when I unwrapped them. Thank god they cleaned up after a few hits with the cleaning solution and throwing away they nose piece.

Ah yes-the ever varying "mint" condition. I can attest to the fact, from friends and family I have, that one persons mint is anothers persons s***. Its especially hard for those of us with a keen eye for detail which I know many O fans have. Glad they cleaned up :)

Thats gross! If im gona sell my car for example, Id take it for a full valet before selling it. How can someone send something so rotten in the mail?

Just got these in. They're in alright shape for the most part, but caked in crud.

I hope it's not oily skin residue and these got mud on them or something. How someone can sell something so nasty is beyond me.

Are those eye jackets or Trenchies? Either way that is what you get for stealing my glasses :)

Latest Posts

Back