• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This is Why I hate Ebay

Yea save up for something better. @QLR1 saw the light and loves the metals. All he needs is a red MM. ;)
Haha! I know I need to up the watch game ;) But my account laughs at me maniacally when I even think about it :rofl:

I'd love another X-Metal (R1 or XX), but that will have to be farther down the line... If ever. Hell, folks are selling (or trying to sell) only frames for insane sums of money. Lol

Sent from Q's Note5

I know, I'd never pay that much for gascans, but it pisses me off. I love the movie and Gascans are awesome, and this fool thinks that is worth $1200? Man, I wish I could slap the guy
It can be maddening, but you get numb to it over time. Just how it is.

Sent from Q's Note5

I would like to know what's going on in the buyers' minds when they pay that kind of money. They are fools... Fools and their money are soon parted. Maybe I can part their cash into my coffers lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Haha! I know I need to up the watch game ;) But my account laughs at me maniacally when I even think about it :rofl:

I'd love another X-Metal (R1 or XX), but that will have to be farther down the line... If ever. Hell, folks are selling (or trying to sell) only frames for insane sums of money. Lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Supply and demand my friend. One guy sells a frame 10xs over MSPR and it becomes the average.

Latest Posts

Back