• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This is Why I hate Ebay

I've been saying this for years and years and years gentlemen...stupid people pay my mortgage.

4 payments into a 72 month loan and they "don't think they need leather and nav" so they want to lower their payments and get the same car without the stuff they had to have in June...

We can try, bevel-head, have a seat!

Someone will pay that price or close to it if he leaves it on there long enough he feels!

;) Capitalism is beautiful.
Sorry Doug I've been driving the same Jeep since 2007 :)

I've been saying this for years and years and years gentlemen...stupid people pay my mortgage.

4 payments into a 72 month loan and they "don't think they need leather and nav" so they want to lower their payments and get the same car without the stuff they had to have in June...

We can try, bevel-head, have a seat!

Someone will pay that price or close to it if he leaves it on there long enough he feels!

;) Capitalism is beautiful.
Wait They wanted a DIFFERENT car after 4 months?????

Wait They wanted a DIFFERENT car after 4 months?????

Absolutely Frank. Happens all the time, sometimes sooner. Had a woman last year trying to get out of a Honda Fit after a week with 170 miles on it. She bought it down the street and realized it was too small.

We had to tell her without throwing cash at her problem she had to live with her decision for a few years. She rolled over 8 grand from her trade in on top of that new loan.

Welcome to adulthood, sweetheart.

Absolutely Frank. Happens all the time, sometimes sooner. Had a woman last year trying to get out of a Honda Fit after a week with 170 miles on it. She bought it down the street and realized it was too small.

We had to tell her without throwing cash at her problem she had to live with her decision for a few years. She rolled over 8 grand from her trade in on top of that new loan.

Welcome to adulthood, sweetheart.
Yup. I concur. Stupid people.

Dunno guys, maybe it's my Irish luck, but I've done well on eBay.
At least, I'm happy...
As for the Megadollar 'Cans, maybe Trump bought 'em on spec, and every day he "can't" sell 'em, he's losing money he can deduct.
:behindsofa:

Some crazy prices on eBay but I have gotten some really good deals there too.

Latest Posts

Back