• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This is Why I hate Ebay

I'm happy that you've had pleasant experiences but eBay has left a bad taste in my mouth, much like the clintons.

8171-o.jpg

I gotta say this even though it won't be popular. Complaining about Ebay is the oldest and most tired subject ever debated on the Forum.

All of you buy from Ebay or you wouldn't be looking..:How many people here pay retail for items?

It is so funny when Forum members cry like babies because they are so much smarter than others who don't blog all day about Oakley sunglasses.
:grin:

I gotta say this even though it won't be popular. Complaining about Ebay is the oldest and most tired subject ever debated on the forum.

All of you buy from Ebay or you wouldn't be looking..:How many people here pay retail for items?

It is so funny when Forum members cry like babies because they are so much smarter than others who don't blog all day about sunglasses.
:grin:

At this point, I mainly buy items that cost less than $10, basically small items.

Regarding recent sunglasses, I have paid retail because I wanted the item right then without waiting... But I would not pay sticker price on ebay for something that is not BNIB. I usually try to hold out for sales and coupons.

I do agree, eBay gripes are a dead horse... It stinks and it will definitely not be going away anytime soon.

Sent from Q's Note5

At this point, I mainly buy items that cost less than $10, basically small items.

Regarding recent sunglasses, I have paid retail because I wanted the item right then without waiting... But I would not pay sticker price on ebay for something that is not BNIB. I usually try to hold out for sales and coupons.

I do agree, eBay gripes are a dead horse... It stinks and it will definitely not be going away anytime soon.

Sent from Q's Note5

I hear ya, but did you know that Oakley sells certain items through EBay. Wait,,, is that a secret?

It is news to me, if you aren't being facetious.

Sent from Q's Note5
There are "distributers" who sell brand new product on EBay and it's from the factory, let's get real. Oakley unloads stuff there. Just gotta know who these sellers are. And look how many factory seconds are hitting the market.

There are "distributers" who sell brand new product on EBay. Just gotta know who they are. Oakley is unloading items to accounts that's sell specifically to Ebay. And look how many factory seconds are hitting the market.
I really had no idea. Knowledge is power lol. I pretty much wrote the bay off lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Back