• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Pair Brings Me Back To 1995

Thanks everyone yeah this pair was one I wanted back in 95 when I got my first Gen 2 that I have missed since I broke them early 2000. I got a killer deal on Craigslist FINALLY! !!! This frame is like new no flaws only worn twice and came with old oakley case. Lens has small scratch on the very top. I rate them 9/10. I forgot how comfortable gen 2's are.

Wow, those are awesome! I'd kill to have a pair like that in that color. And yours are in incredible condition for their age.
Hmm...maybe I'll arm wrestle you for those instead of the Koziks when I get to Austin.:D

Wow, those are awesome! I'd kill to have a pair like that in that color. And yours are in incredible condition for their age.
Hmm...maybe I'll arm wrestle you for those instead of the Koziks when I get to Austin.:D

HAHAHAHA I don't know man these and the Carbon have been on my want list for a long time. I honestly got really lucky!!

There's no school like the old school. I gotta go dig in the storage unit and find my translucent blue M Frames (complete with blue iridium lenses and white nose pads and ear rubbers), circa 1990 or so.

Back