• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Place Is Heaven

RedneckR0nin

Oakley Beginner
If I died somehow and went to heaven it would be filled with you all. Oakley fanatic in a lot of ways from Alberta Canada here. Have a ton of rare and of course EXPENSIVE O gear. Was culminated in 1990 when my dad got a pair of Blades. I followed suit in 91 with a pair of razor blades. Dad actually still has them along with 89 pairs of glasses put in the "vault". He works for Ironman live and we know the North American rep so we get exclusives and other wonderful things Oakley. I came here after searching how many Medusa's were made after I got a offer on mine for 3000 bucks.....which I promptly told the person to go f@$% himself. Think I'll like it here.

RnR
Or Jesse

If I died somehow and went to heaven it would be filled with you all. Oakley fanatic in a lot of ways from Alberta Canada here. Have a ton of rare and of course EXPENSIVE O gear. Was culminated in 1990 when my dad got a pair of Blades. I followed suit in 91 with a pair of razor blades. Dad actually still has them along with 89 pairs of glasses put in the "vault". He works for Ironman live and we know the North American rep so we get exclusives and other wonderful things Oakley. I came here after searching how many Medusa's were made after I got a offer on mine for 3000 bucks.....which I promptly told the person to go f@$% himself. Think I'll like it here.

RnR
Or Jesse
Welcome, Another Edmontonian (actually Leduc) here!!! Kijiji scores... hmmmmm LOL:vinsent:

Last edited:
Back