• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This scapel is real? fake?

Park Kangdeok

Oakley Beginner
P8100001-1.jpg
P8100006-1.jpg

Seller is uploaded photos
I do not know the serial number
This is the real thing?
What's the model name?
Is it Asia fit?

The frame is Black/Silver Ghost Text, which had limited availability as an OCP issue, additionally, there was an exceptionally rare production pair with this frame that had the obscure OO Blue Polarized lens, with the sku OO9095-12, although my own pair has grey, rather than the blue icons as shown here. The box is not a problem as Scalpel had generic boxes, my version is the generic Polarized box, whilst other generic boxes for this model tend to be the black graphic type. The pair shown appears to be genuine.

The frame is Black/Silver Ghost Text, which had limited availability as an OCP issue, additionally, there was an exceptionally rare production pair with this frame that had the obscure OO Blue Polarized lens, with the sku OO9095-12, although my own pair has grey, rather than the blue icons as shown here. The box is not a problem as Scalpel had generic boxes, my version is the generic Polarized box, whilst other generic boxes for this model tend to be the black graphic type. The pair shown appears to be genuine.
I agree. It's that box man. All the fakers seem to use it for the crap they sell. If you see my link you see what I mean.

Back