• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This week's Oakley pick-ups.......

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I went to the O store and the O vault yesterday. I decided to take my 2 OTT'S and my blue Flores Gascan's and show the employees at both stores. Most of the younger employees had never seen a pair in person at the 2 stores so they were pretty hyped when they got to see a couple of pair and try them on (one guy said he got goose bumps when he saw them) . Even had a couple of employees take pictures witht them on. Also very cool one has box and one does not so one of the guys brought out a couple of custom google bag and gave them to me to cover them with. It does not cover the whole thing but 3/4 's of it. Anyway went to pick up my Xmetal ruby X Squared that were transferred from another store with the f & f discount and then went to the vault and bought the sandal's ($11.75 only one pair and was my size ) and shirt. Both together were 30 bucks with f & f so very happy with the day I had. May go back and get ice plaintiff lenses and have them cut by someone on here to put in OTT'S you dont see many around with the ice lenses and that was a stock item back in the day. Also anyone around the Cincy, KY area the Rolling O lab is at the KY speedway today until 7;30 pm . I would like to go but it is about 100 miles round trip.
P6281655_zpse33cd14a.jpg
P6281656_zps06e4bd5d.jpg

I like those huge custom bags.
And congrats on your XS, they are on my wish list.

They have another pair there but they have a scratch on the left lens. I thought they were sending them back to Oakley but haven't yet. I would get them but they do not have any replacement lenses and will not come down anymore on price after f & f discount.

Hopefully you steered clear of the Hustler store while at the Vault...

Yea no hustler for me every time I go to one of the oak stores I'm there for a hour at the least. And I try to get home b4 five o'clock rush hour.

Back