• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Those Guys Rock

Glad to hear everything worked out man. I am an Arizona guy myself and had a great experience with the Phoenix metro O store in Arrowhead mall. I walked in one day and the girl that works there recognizes me and hands me one of their friends and family coupons for 25% off. I only came in to look at micro bags but with 25% off I was not leaving without a pair of juliets. I looked at what they had with the manager Mike who is a straight up cool dude that loves his job. I asked him if they had any polished frames because I have x-metal and plasma frames already. He says no but immediately makes a couple phone calls for me and locates a pair at the Tempe store if I am not mistaken. I even got to choose my lenses (Ice) for no extra charge. I couldn't make it in over the weekend so he offered to ship them to me for free. I got them on Monday and they are awesome except that they looked like they were worn a little bit by someone and the T6 screws in the ear stems were jacked because someone had removed them for some reason. Plus they are a little loose for a "new" pair but acceptable. I still think someone had been wearing them. Not the end of the world but you want to get what you pay for. I intended on bringing them in and having them replace the screws for me but Mike beat me to the punch and called me out of the blue today to see if I got them and if I was happy with them. I told him about the screws and he promised to make it right and get me some replacements next time I come in. He then calls me back 10 minutes later and tells me he called the store he got them from and asked them why they sent me jacked frames. The manager there made some lame excuse about knowing there was a bad pair and that he told his employees specifically not to send that pair. Long story, less long lol... I will be going to the O store Saturday and will have a brand new set of polished Juliets waiting for me to replace the pair that I have. Straight up excellent customer service.

Latest Posts

Back