• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on hogan

I think that it's funny how he stars in pieces of **** like Hogan Knows Best, but this is what he gets fired for. He should have been dropped years ago for having 0 talent.

And why does everybody feel the need to silence racists? I love when racists spout off. If idiots arent allowed to talk how will I know who to stay away from?

Excuse my ranting, but I cannot stand this whole racial division thing perpetrated by Democrats. The Democrats are just trying to cover up their own sins. For instance, the Confederate flag controversy. Why are Republicans being blamed for the "Democrat Battle Flag"? Democrats are the racists! It took a Republican Governor and a Republican State legislature to bring down a flag that was put up by slave owning Democrats. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Southern slave owners and KKK founders were Democrats. How can Republicans be portrayed as the problem? You want to talk about racism? For the last 50 years, the Democratic party has run almost every major city in America into the ground, as well as destroyed the African American family unit by taking away jobs and purposely making them dependant on government. I am not a racist. Therefore, i am a Republican.

Back