• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on hogan

The problem with the Black Lives Matter is they only seem "matter" to that constituency when they are affected by Whites. A White on Black issue arrises, it is game on with that hash-tag bullsh!t & semi-fake outrage, ... but as Black on Black crime is skyrocketing in tons of places, the that small power base does everything it can to get the Black public at large to turn their collective backs ... & that is a shame.

But when there are instances of Black on White crime, what do you think would happen the moment a "White Lives Matter" sign or hash went up? Utter, F'n chaos. I mean, it was barely tried with the LEOs & the Blue Lives Matter & it was near game-on ...

... just cannot ever be across the board anger, always has to be one side or the other. Ugh.

/rant

Hey all you Hulkamaniacs, stay in school, say your prayers, listen to your parents, eat your vitamins, make ridiculous racist comments and ruin your career. Oh yeah I forgot wear hideous Yellow and Red clothing and wear fake Oakley's Brother. Yeah Brother

Hey all you Hulkamaniacs, stay in school, say your prayers, listen to your parents, eat your vitamins, make ridiculous racist comments and ruin your career. Oh yeah I forgot wear hideous Yellow and Red clothing and wear fake Oakley's Brother. Yeah Brother
Also make a sex tape.

Also make a sex tape.
... with your bff's wife, ... basically cuckolding him from one room away. Hogan should have made Bubba "prep the bull" for all the man he really seems to be.

... & what is really wrong with a sex tape?! Oh, yeah, ... that "being famous" thing. Otherwise, it's cool. I just think he wanted the world to know he has a big piece.

And besides
Ill just leave this here

OHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAA

220px-Randy_Savage_1986.jpg

Back