• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on hogan

"maniacal mother" :rofl: and you should have seen my mom hit my friends with a mop stick when they acted up. It was hilarious...... try that **** now? Forget it.

Yea its a real shame what Liberalism has done to our country.
Think about spanking a kid and go to jail.

And we wonder why some and I do mean some kids get away with Murder
And they expect to get away with their ill gotten behaviour

Sigh I wish I was drinking water from the neighbours hose and running around barefoot till the street lights came on. Cause I had to go home or get my asss Kicked

You need Tourettes... :D

Ugh.

Kron, ... I think, because society says so, that I am supposed to be offended by the Tourette "joke", because I suffer from it.

But I hate this sensitive society, ... &, although you did not know, I certainly did know where that comment was coming from & pointing to ... Where the Hell are the rest of us?

PS: I am not one of those insane Tourette Syndrome folks ... barking, yelling obsenities, etc., ... just some small motor tics ... most cannot even tell, but I do know some folks who would go apesh!t over this, just to have some to b!tch about, & I can never, ever distance myself far enough away from them.

Ugh.

Kron, ... I think, because society says so, that I am supposed to be offended by the Tourette "joke", because I suffer from it.

But I hate this sensitive society, ... &, although you did not know, I certainly did know where that comment was coming from & pointing to ... Where the Hell are the rest of us?

PS: I am not one of those insane Tourette Syndrome folks ... barking, yelling obsenities, etc., ... just some small motor tics ... most cannot even tell, but I do know some folks who would go apesh!t over this, just to have some to b!tch about, & I can never, ever distance myself far enough away from them.

Thanks... :hi:

You make a good point - there's a difference between being offended because society tells you to be, and being offended because it actually hurts you...

Back