• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on new sunglasses

From what I was told the lx frog and brook didn't sell the way they wanted. It was basically a stab at a more serious and formal pair vs the other.... perhaps even more rigid and better quality.. The fact that all of them say made in China in bold letter probably had a big part in the lx demise.. I personally don't like them as much but I know a few that prefer them.

The brook eventually will be discontinued as well.. very soon I was told. So hang on gentlemen more bad thing coming and more good things disappearing. Thank goodness the frogs will stick for a bit..at least for me and my homies..

It makes sense to kill a frame that sells well right? Lol:crazy::crazy::crazy:

From what I was told the lx frog and brook didn't sell the way they wanted. It was basically a stab at a more serious and formal pair vs the other.... perhaps even more rigid and better quality.. The fact that all of them say made in China in bold letter probably had a big part in the lx demise.. I personally don't like them as much but I know a few that prefer them.

The brook eventually will be discontinued as well.. very soon I was told. So hang on gentlemen more bad thing coming and more good things disappearing. Thank goodness the frogs will stick for a bit..at least for me and my homies..

It makes sense to kill a frame that sells well right? Lol:crazy::crazy::crazy:
Maybe I can steal a Woodgrain Holbrook for myself then.

Sent from Q's Note5

I took these first two pics for the fun of it, I never wear flat bill hats, but wanted to show off my Elmonts because I still think they're an awesome new wire frame.
G34rqqBm.jpg
c820GaHm.jpg
RWsm4Crm.jpg

I took these first two pics for the fun of it, I never wear flat bill hats, but wanted to show off my Elmonts because I still think they're an awesome new wire frame.
G34rqqBm.jpg
c820GaHm.jpg
RWsm4Crm.jpg
They aren't horrible. But nah, can't be caught in that. For me, it would be a fail because of the roundness.

And there's nothing wrong with a flat billed hat :rofl:

Sent from Q's Note5

Back