• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on Prizm Trail?

Bathory1990

Oakley Enthusiast
anyone used them for Bike Riding on Trails? What were your Thoughts?....worth it?

Currently Riding with my M2 Frame with Fire Iridium....to dark for the trails i ride most....was wondering how the Trail Lens preformed

For what I've heard, trail is great for cloudy days, so I'm guessing it should be good. I've tried the Prizm road and that is amazing for sunny days

I really like mine. Everything on the trail looks more vibrant. Be careful when riding in them though...they seem to scratch easy.

I use the Prizm lenses for cycling and hiking, they do a great job. I believe they are not polarized though, but I haven't had any issues with glare.

I use the trail as my rx riding pair. I ride mountain trails with tree coverage. They are a great lens for that. When I hit the open desert trails I wear a VR28 pair in a racing jacket

I've ridden with road and trail on both paved and dirt trails and the two of them performed excellent. The trail is absolutely fantastic for dirt trails.

Thanks for the responses....next time im at an O store or Sunglass hut ill def ask if i can see a pair with these lenses

Latest Posts

Back